To Do for Fall: Bake These Pistachio Butter Blondie Bars
Pistachios contain high levels of fiber and protein making these pistachio butter blondie bars a perfect accompaniment to your morning coffee or a wonderful after school snack. Dastony Pistachio Butter adds a nice nutty and creaminess to these bars, while providing your body with antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals like vitamins B-6 and potassium.
1 ½ cups almond flour
½ cup melted butter (or vegan butter)
2 eggs (or use flax eggs or egg substitute for a vegan version)
½ cup coconut sugar
1 Tbsp + 4 tsp Dastony Pistachio Butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp oat milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix the melted butter and coconut sugar with a whisk or hand mixer. Then
add in your eggs, milk, 1 Tbsp Dastony Pistachio Butter (reserve the additional 4 tsp for a swirl top
before baking), and vanilla extract.
3. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add your dry mixture to the batter and mix until well combined.
5. Pour batter into parchment lined baking pan.
6. Dollop the remaining Dastony Pistachio Butter on top of your batter. You can use a butter knife to
create swirls or simply drizzle over your batter.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Allow to cool and cut into squares.
Amy is a registered yoga instructor and food lover. She loves to get creative in the kitchen and prioritizes better-for-you ingredients as she believes, what we put into our bodies impacts our entire being. When we feel our best, we can show up as the best versions of ourselves. Amy’s passion is sharing inspiration so others can find joy and balance in their lives. Follow along with her @cocoforavocados on Instagram.