Air Fryer Gnocchi with Pine Nut Butter “Pesto” Drizzle
These gluten-free appetizers are a fun take on pesto gnocchi with Dastony Pine Nut Butter and fresh basil. These will be a hit at your next dinner party and are also a great side dish to bring along to a BBQ or cookout. They are super simple to assemble and are packed with vibrant flavors and colors.
Air Fryer Gnocchi with “Pesto” Drizzle
1 cup refrigerated gnocchi
For “pesto” drizzle
2 Tbsp Dastony Wild Pine Nut Butter
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp nutritional yeast
¼ tsp ground garlic
¼ tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
½ tsp lemon juice
Salt & pepper
Red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Coat your gnocchi by adding a small amount of oil and tossing in a bowl with salt and pepper. The oil
will help the seasoning stick to the gnocchi and will help create a nice crunchy exterior when put in the
2. Place gnocchi in your air fryer at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes.
3. While the gnocchi is cooking in the air fryer, prepare the “pesto” drizzle. Place all ingredients for
drizzle in a small side dish. Mix until combined.
4. Once gnocchi is cooked and nice and crispy on the outside, you can start assembling your skewers.
Assemble gnocchi, fresh basil, and cherry tomatoes on skewers.
5. Drizzle with “pesto” sauce and enjoy!
Amy is a registered yoga instructor and food lover. She loves to get creative in the kitchen and prioritizes better-for-you ingredients as she believes, what we put into our bodies impacts our entire being. When we feel our best, we can show up as the best versions of ourselves. Amy’s passion is sharing inspiration so others can find joy and balance in their lives. Follow along with her @cocoforavocados on Instagram.