No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 8
This no-bake blueberry cheesecake by Lucie Javorska of Win-Win Food is decadently rich but bursting with fruity freshness at the same time. Plus the color is downright gorgeous.
Ingredients Pie filling:
1 batch of my raw & paleo pie crust (the small batch for a 6-7
Directions 1. Prepare the crust according to the instructions below and set aside.
2. Drain and rinse the cashews and throw into a food processor or a high speed blender together with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
4. Pour over the prepared crust and freeze for at least two hours.
Let sit on the counter for about 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Be careful, the coloring power of this cheesecake is quite something :)
Store leftovers in the freezer.**
1. Combine the sunflower seeds, dates and vanilla in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles wet crumbs and sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
2. Press the crumbs into the prepared pan using the back of a spoon or the bottom of a glass.